for Customers in Mayfield, Paducah & Western KY
For some, hardwood and carpet just don’t provide the style or design attributes that they’re looking for when they replace their flooring. With this in mind, we’re able to offer a wide range of luxury vinyl tile (LVT) to customers in Mayfield, Paducah and throughout the surrounding areas. Our family-owned business knows how important these projects are to you, and we’re here to help you get it right the first time with a huge selection of flooring styles and a trained team that’s dedicated to doing what’s right for you. Whether you’re replacing one room or the entire home, we can help you find what you’re looking for at our showroom – stop in to browse for yourself today!
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Tile
Vinyl flooring has been around for quite some time, but recent advances have helped this flooring style experience a comeback in the mind of designers all over the area. While some may think that flooring choices are between wood and carpet, vinyl flooring has inserted itself into the conversation as a quality, high-design type of flooring that can be used in a variety of different applications. Read on for details about the benefits of luxury vinyl tile flooring.
• This type of flooring is resistant to stains.
• This type of flooring is easy to clean.
• Vinyl flooring requires no waxing or finishing for easy maintenance.
• These floors are designed to handle lots of activity in high-traffic areas of the home.
• Vinyl floors are forgiving, resulting in fewer breakages when things are dropped.
• Vinyl floors are typically the most affordable type of flooring.
Technology-Improved Vinyl Flooring
As stated before, vinyl flooring is not new to the marketplace. Unfortunately, the vinyl flooring of yesteryear has earned a reputation for being cheap and susceptible to damage. However, new advancements in flooring technology have created room for luxury vinyl tile or LVT. This type of flooring has been transformed with state-of-the-art technology and new science that’s turned it into high-style, high-durability flooring that comes in a variety of styles and colors to fit the needs of any project or design. Not only have they become more durable, but they also have improved their style with the ability to show distressed and antique flooring characteristics. Now, these products are being utilized in high-end homes and even commercial locales.
Earth-Friendly Flooring Materials
People in the marketplace today are more earth-conscious than ever. They want to know that the products they’re using aren’t being produced by harming the earth or any living things on the earth. That’s why we’re proud to offer new LVT flooring types that don’t use harmful VOCs and adhesives. Some flooring types can even be installed without any adhesive or chemicals at all. Additionally, these products are long-lasting, meaning you won’t have to worry about them ending up in a landfill anytime soon. While some may opt for the more expensive options, for most consumers, LVT provides the look they want at a price that they can afford!
Luxury Vinyl Tile Installation Procedure
• We test the floor and subfloor for evidence of moisture so we can take preventative steps. Moisture may cause the LVT to crack or warp over time.
• Next, tiles are nailed, glued or snapped into place, depending on the specific product.
• Lastly, our team provides a thorough inspection of your work to ensure it’s done to our very high standards.
LVT Flooring Care & Maintenance Tips
• Wipe and clean any spills immediately
• Avoid using detergents and soap-based products as they can diminish the shine of your new floors
• Don’t wax or buff your floors as this may harm the finish
• Use caution when walking on floors that have recently been cleaned – slippery when wet